The main portion of Central Resource Library has been closed since February 2021 for renovation, and we are excited to announce a reopening date of February 22, 2022! See what services are currently available at Central »
Special Hours for This Week
|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- 2 electric vehicle charging stations
- 2 Wheelchairs
- 2 Mini Shopping Carts
- 2 Scooters
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Microfiche & Microfilm (4 digital readers)
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive and/or print in black and white
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
Carmack Community Room - Currently Unavailable
Accommodates up to 150 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Study Rooms - Currently Unavailable
Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Conference Rooms - Currently Unavailable
Conference Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.