There’s a new bus route in town, and new opportunities abound! Johnson County Transit’s Ride KC services will offer the new Route 487, operating between the Lenexa City Center in Lenexa, KS, and the Mission Transit Center (MTC) in Mission, KS, via downtown Overland Park, KS and Prairie Village, KS. It stops directly in front of Lenexa City Center Library and Central Resource Library and is approximately one mile from Corinth and Cedar Roe Libraries. See the map and schedule »
|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page/ 30 cents for double sided
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page/ $1.00 for double sided
- External CD drive
- Scanner (save to your flash drive)
- Bike rack
- Drive-up book drop
Accommodates up to 40 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Petitioners and protestors must follow these rules:
• You must stay inside this zone.
• You must not interfere with patrons entering the building.
Petitioners or protestors who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
The protest and petitioning zone’s placement was selected to maximize exposure of petitioners to patrons and prevent sidewalk traffic congestion and ensure patron safety.
We appreciate your cooperation.