Special Hours for This Week
Closed for Holiday
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
Google Map Code
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive and/or print in black and white or color
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Petitioners and protestors must stay inside the petitioning zone and must not interfere with patrons entering the building. This zone ensures patron safety and prevents sidewalk traffic congestion. The selected placement of the zone maximizes exposure of petitioners to patrons. Petitioners or protesters who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises. We appreciate your cooperation. The designated petitioning zone is shaded in green in the diagram. Please notice this zone is located on the building’s south side near the staff entry and another southeast of the buildingon the sidewalk by the entrance.