Gale presents: Udemy, offering thousands of on-demand video courses taught by world-class instructors. Courses cover the freshest and most relevant content on leadership and management, coding, design, marketing, IT operations, data science, project management, human resources, sales, accounting, finance, productivity, arts, hobbies, health and personal development.
Courses include exercise files, searchable transcripts and multilingual captioning. Powered by the Udemy Business collection, plus an international collection featuring courses led by native speakers in a variety of languages.
Get started on the website
- Sign in with your Library card number.
This service is not available to eCards at this time.
- Create your personal Udemy account, either by signing up for a Gale user account with your email and a password or by signing in with a Google or Microsoft supported account.
- Begin learning!
Mobile app (optional)
First, create your Udemy account via our website, following the steps above. Then:
- Install the Udemy Business app from your app store.
- Enter Gale as the name of your organization's account, then select Next.
- Select Public Library, then search for and select Johnson County Library (Kansas).
- If prompted, enter your Library card number.
- Sign in with the email address used for your personal Udemy account.
To come back for more, just open the Udemy Business app and continue learning! If you sign out and need to sign back in, enter Gale as the name of your organization's account and select Next to resume learning.