Looking for something we don't have? We'll be happy to try to borrow it for you from another library through our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service: WorldCat FirstSearch.
You can also log in to check or modify your current ILL requests.
Please be aware your ILL requests may take longer than usual to arrive here or return to other libraries as shipping and courier times have increased. Thank you for your patience as we process your requests as quickly as possible.
While using Interlibrary Loan Services at Johnson County Library, please keep in mind:
- To log on to your ILL Account in the future, use your Library card number and PIN/password.
- This service is available only to Johnson County residents.
- 15 active ILL requests.
- No renewals.
- When a free loan is not possible, you may be asked how much you are willing to pay to borrow. This cost is added to your My Account when the item arrives.
- ILL items ordered through Johnson County may only be picked up and returned at Johnson County Library locations, excluding Olathe branches.
- When using an Educator Card, if requesting multiple copies, please indicate in the notes field that this is an Educator Card so that ILL staff do not delete the request as a duplicate.